Europe Respiratory Diseases Diagnostic Testing Market 2021: Supplier Shares and Sales Segment Forecasts by Test and Country, Competitive Intelligence, Emerging Technologies, Instrumentation and Opportunities
This new 335-page report from LeadingMarketResearch.com provides analysis of the European respiratory disease testing market, including emerging tests, technologies, instrumentation, sales forecasts by country, market shares, and strategic profiles of leading suppliers.
About this Report
This report presents detailed analysis of the Respiratory Disease market in Europe (France, Germany, Italy, Spain, UK). Current scientific views on epidemiology and etiology are provided forAdenovirus,Influenza,Legionella,Mononucleosis,Mycoplasma,Pneumonia,RSV andTuberculosis..The report provides test volume and sales forecasts by country and market segment, including:
- Hospitals - Commercial/Private Labs - Physician Offices - Public Health Labs
In addition to test volume and sales projections, the report presents sales and market share estimates for major suppliers of respiratory disease diagnostic products, by test and country.
Also, the report:
- Examines market applications of Molecular Diagnostics, Monoclonal Antibodies, Immunoassays, IT and other emerging technologies; thirteen
- Reviews features and operating characteristics of major analyzers used for respiratory disease testing;
- Profiles key suppliers and potential market entrants developing innovative technologies and products; and
- Analyzes emerging opportunities, alternative market penetration strategies, market entry barriers/risks, and strategic planning issues.
The report is based on a combination of primary and secondary information sources, including interviews with laboratory directors, and executives of leading diagnostics companies and start-up firms developing innovative products in the five major European countries.
In addition to primary sources of information, a comprehensive review of the most recent technical and business publications, manufacturer product and financial literature, as well as LeadingMarketResearch’s proprietary data files was conducted.
Contains335 pages and 76 tables.
Please note: The delivery time for the electronic version of this report is between 1-3 business days to allow the preparation of an updated version prior to dispatch.