2019-2023 Europe Molecular Blood Typing, Grouping and Infectious Disease NAT Market: France, Germany, Italy, Spain, UK - Analyzer and Reagent Supplier Shares, Volume and Sales Segment Forecasts, Innovative Technologies, Latest Instrumentation, Competitive Strategies
This comprehensive five-country report is designed to help current suppliers and potential market entrants identify and evaluate emerging opportunities in the European blood banking market during the next five years, and assist industry executives in developing effective business, new product development and marketing strategies.
The report explores future marketing and technological trends in Europe; provides test volume and sales forecasts by market segment/test location; compares features of major automated and semi-automated analyzers; profiles leading and emerging competitors; and identifies specific product and market opportunities facing suppliers during the next five years.
Blood Typing and Grouping Tests
ABO, Antibody Panels, Antibody Screening/Indirect Antiglobulin, Antigen Typing (C, c, Duffy, E, e, I, i, Kell, Kidd, Le a, b, MN, P, S, s), Antiglobulin (Direct, C3 + IgG, IgG,C3),Crossmatching (Immediate Spin, Full Crossmatch), Rh (D, Du).
Infectious Disease Screening Tests
AIDS (HIV NAT, HIV-1/2), Cytomegalovirus, Hepatitis (HAV NAT, HBV NAT, HBs Ag,Anti-HBc, HCV NAT, HCV, ALT/SGPT), HTLV-I/II, Parvovirus B19 NAT, Syphilis, West Nile Virus NAT
Sales and Market Share Analysis
Sales and market share estimates for leadingsuppliers of blood banking products by country and individual product.
France, Germany, Italy, Spain, UK
Strategic assessments of major suppliers and emerging market entrants, including their sales,product portfolios, marketing tactics, and new products in R&D.
Market Segmentation Analysis
- Comprehensive market segmentationanalysis, including review of the marketdynamics, trends, structure, size, growth,and key suppliers, by country.
- Test volume and sales forecasts for over 40 blood typing, grouping and infectious disease screening tests,including NAT, by country and market segment:
- Blood Centers- Hospitals- Commercial/Private Laboratories
Current and Emerging Products
- Analysis of current and emerging blood typing, grouping and infectious disease screening tests.
- Review of automated and semi-automatedanalyzers.
- Assessment of current and emergingtechnologies, and their potential applicationsfor the blood banking market.
- Comprehensive lists of companies developingor marketing new technologies and products, by test.
- New product developmentopportunities with significant market appeal.
- Alternative market penetration strategies.
- Potential market entry barriers and risks.
Contains 600 pages and 170 tables
Please note: The delivery time for the electronic version of this report is between 1-3 business days to allow the preparation of an updated version prior to dispatch.
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook