This comprehensive five-country report contains 500 pages , 120 tables , and is designed to help current suppliers and potential market entrants identify and evaluate business opportunities emerging in the European coagulation testing market during the next five years.
The report explores business and technological trends in France, Germany, Italy, Spain,and the UK; provides estimates of the test volume, as well as sales and market shares of leading competitors; compares features of major analyzers; profiles leading market players; and identifies specific product and business opportunities facing instrument and consumable suppliers during the next five years.
Activated Clotting Time (ACT) (1), Activated Protein C Resistance, Activated PTT (APTT), Alpha 2-Antiplasmin, Antithrombin III, Bleeding Time,D-Dimer, Factor II, Factor V, Factor V Leiden, Factor VII, Factor VIII,Factor IX, Factor Ixa, Factor X (Stuart Factor), Factor Xa, Factor XI, Factor XII, Factor XIII,Fibrin Degradation Products, Fibrinogen, Fletcher Factor/Pre-Kallikrein Factor Activation,Heparin/Anti-Factor Xa, Heparin-Induced Thrombocytopenia, Plasmin, Plasminogen,Plasminogen Activator Inhib., Platelet Function/Aggregation, Protein C, Protein S,Prothrombin Mutation, Prothrombin Time (PT), Reptilase Time, Thrombin Time,Von Willebrand's Factor Fav/Ag, and others.
France, Germany, Italy, Spain, UK
Sales and Market Share Analysis
- Sales and market shares of majorinstrument and reagent suppliers.
- Extensive strategic profiles of major suppliers and emerging market entrants.
Market Segmentation Analysis
- Comprehensive market segmentation analysis, including: - Hospitals- Commercial/Private Laboratories- Physician Offices- Ambulatory Care Centers - Test volume forecastsfor over 40 major procedures, by country and market segment.
Current and Emerging Products
- Review of established and emerging procedures. - Comparison of automated and semi-automated analyzers from Diagnostica Stago, Helena, IL,Siemens, Sysmex and other suppliers.
- Analysis of current and emerging technologiesand their potential market applications. - Comprehensive lists of companies developing or marketing new technologies and products by test.
- Product development and business expansionopportunities with significant market appeal. - “Ideal” product models with tentative prices and operating characteristics. - Alternative market penetration strategies for instrument and reagent suppliers. - Potential market entry barriers and risks.
Contains500 pages and 120 tables
Please note: The delivery time for the electronic version of this report is between 1-3 business days to allow the preparation of an updated version prior to dispatch.