2015 Europe Hematology and Flow Cytometry Analyzers and Consumables Market: Supplier Shares, Country Segment Forecasts, Competitive Strategies, Innovative Technologies, Instrumentation Review Table of Contents
2015 Europe Hematology and Flow Cytometry Analyzers and Consumables Market: Supplier Shares, Country Segment Forecasts, Competitive Strategies, Innovative Technologies, Instrumentation Review
2015 Europe Hematology and Flow Cytometry Analyzers and Consumables Market: Supplier Shares, Country Segment Forecasts, Competitive Strategies, Innovative Technologies, Instrumentation Review this comprehensive five-country report contains 450 pages, 160 tables, and is designed to help current suppliers and potential market entrants identify and evaluate business opportunities emerging in the European hematology and flow cytometry markets during the next five years.
The report explores business and technological trends in the major European countries (France, Germany, Italy, Spain, UK); provides market share estimates, test volume forecasts, and instrument placements; compares features of major analyzers; profiles leading competitors and emerging market entrants; and suggests specific product and marketing opportunities facing suppliers.
During the next five years, continued advances in molecular diagnostics, monoclonal antibodies, lasers and IT, as well as growing understanding of immunologic forces regulating systemic diseases, will have a profound impact on the hematology and flow cytometry markets worldwide. New molecular diagnostic and monoclonal antibody tests will facilitate existing procedures and provide basis for sensitive, specific and simple assays. The introduction of smaller and easy-to-operate laser systems will further expand applications of flow cytometry to routine clinical laboratories. Further advances in IT will reduce the cost of instrument manufacture, service warranty, and permit development of self-troubleshooting, autocalibration and other advanced features. Presently tedious analyses of chromosomal abnormalities, DNA content, and lymphocyte subsets will become more automated and routine.
- Analysis of current and emerging hematology and flow cytometry tests - Reagent and instrument sales forecasts by market segment - Instrument placements and installed base by manufacturer and model - Sales and market shares of reagent and instrument suppliers
- Assessment of current and emerging technologies, and their potential market applications.
- Comprehensive lists of companies developing or marketing new technologies and products by test.
- New product development opportunities with significant market appeal.
- Alternative market penetration strategies.
- Potential market entry barriers and risks.
Contains 450 pages and 160 tables
Please note: The delivery time for the electronic version of this report is between 1-3 business days to allow the preparation of an updated version prior to dispatch.