2017 Europe HIV/AIDS Diagnostic Testing Market Future Horizons and Growth Strategies: Supplier Shares, Country Segment Forecasts, Competitive Intelligence, Emerging Opportunities
This 5-country report presents detailed analyses of the AIDS diagnostics market in Europe (France, Germany, Italy, Spain, UK). The report provides the 5-year test volume and sales forecasts by country for HIV-1/2/Combo, HIVAg/HIV NAT, HTLV-I/II, Western Blot and other confirmatory tests performed in the following markets:
- Hospitals - Public Health Labs - Commercial/Private Labs - Blood Banks - Physician Offices - Ambulatory Care Centers
For each country, in addition to test volume and sales projections, the report presents sales and market share estimates for major suppliers of AIDS tests.
- Provides scientific views on the definition, epidemiology and etiology of AIDS and other retroviruses.
- Examines market applications of Molecular Diagnostics, Immunodiagnostics, IT and other emerging technologies.
- Reviews infectious disease testing analyzers marketed by Abbott, Beckman Coulter/Danaher, bioMerieux, Ortho- Clinical Diagnostics/J&J, Roche, Siemens, Tosoh and other suppliers.
- Profiles leading manufacturers and potential market entrants developing innovative technologies and products.
- Analyzes alternative market penetration strategies for suppliers.
The report is based on a combination of primary and secondary information sources, including Venture Planning Group’s proprietary database developed during the course of over 100 syndicated studies and numerous proprietary single-client assignments. The database contains information on companies, technologies, products and executives worldwide. Moreover, a comprehensive review of the product and financial literature, business and technical periodicals, and pertinent industry analyst reports was conducted.Contains
277 pages and 31 tablesPlease note:
The delivery time for the electronic version of this report is between 1-3 business days to allow the preparation of an updated version prior to dispatch.