2016-2020 Europe Genetic Diseases, Cancer, Forensic and Paternity Molecular Diagnostic Testing Markets: Country Forecasts, Emerging Technologies, Competitive Strategies
The report is available by country, section, market segment, and can be custom-tailored to your specific information needs and budget.
This new five-country study from VPGMarketResearch contains 495 pages, 28 tables, and is designed to help current suppliers and potential market entrants identify and evaluate emerging opportunities for molecular diagnostic technologies and Products in testing for Genetic diseases, Cancer, as well as Forensic and Paternity/HLA typing applications during the next five years.
- Market shares of leading suppliers
- Business and technological trends in major markets
- five-year test volume and sales forecasts
- Market shares of leading competitors
- Feature comparison of major analyzers
- Strategic Profiles of leading market players and start-up firms developing innovafive Products
- Specific Product and business opportunities for instrument and consumable suppliers.
Genetic Diseases, Cancer, Forensic and Paternity molecular diagnostic testing markets are among the most rapidly growing segments of the in vitro diagnostics industry. The next five years will witness significant developments in reagent systems and automation, as well as inProduction of a wide range of new Products that will require innovafive marketing approaches. The rate of market penetration into routine clinical laboratories, however, will depend on the inProduction of cost-effecfive and automated systems with amplification methods. In order to successfully capitalize on the opportunities presented by these markets, many companies are already exploiting new molecular technologies as corporate strategic assets, managed in support of business and marketing strategies. Integrating new technology planning with business and corporate strategies will be one of the most challenging tasks for diagnostic companies during the next five years.
European Market Overview
- Laboratories performing DNA sequencing and molecular diagnostic testing by country and market segment.
- five-year test volume and sales projections by country.
Market Segmentation Analysis
- five-year test volume and sales projections:
- Infectious Diseases - Forensic testing
- Cancer- Paternity testing/HLA Typing
- Genetic Disease. Others
- A comprehenfive analysis of the sequencing market by country and laboratory segment.
- Detailed market segmentation analysis, including review of the market dynamics, trends,
structure, size, growth and major suppliers by country.
- Comparison of the major molecular diagnostic analyzers.
- Extenfive review of molecular diagnostic technologies, test formats, detection methodologies,
trends in testing automation and over target/signal amplification methods.
- Worldwide listings of companies, ufiversities and research centers developing new molecular
diagnostic technologies and Products.
- Extenfive strategic assessments of major suppliers and emerging market entrants,
including their sales, Product portfolios, marketing tactics, collaborafive arrangements and
new technologieoducts in R&D.
- Agilent Technologies
- Applied Gene Technologies
- Arca Biopharma
- Beckman Coulter/Danaher
- Becton Dickinson
- CellMark Forensics/LabCorp
- Decode Genetics
- Elitech Group
- Exact Sciences
- Li-Cor Biosciences
- Monogram Biosciences
- Myriad Genetics
- Ortho-Clinical Diagnostics
- Perkin Elmer/Caliper
- Proteome Sciences
- Sierra Molecular
- Takara Bio
- Tecan Group
- Thermo Fisher
- Comprehenfive listings of companies developing and marketing molecular
diagnostic Products, by test and application.
Opportunities and Strategic Recommendations
- Specific new Product development opportunities with potentially significant market appeal
during the next five years.
- Design criteria for new Products.
- Alternafive market penetration strategies.
- Potential market entry barriers and risks.
- Business planning issues and concerns.
Contains 495 pages and 28 tables
Please note: The delivery time for the electronic version of this report is between 1-3 business days to allow the preparation of an updated version prior to dispatch.
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook