2019-2023 Europe Enteric Disease Diagnostics Market: France, Germany, Italy, Spain, UK - Market Share Analysis, Country Segment Forecasts, Competitive Intelligence, Instrumentation Review, Technology Trends, Opportunities for Suppliers
This new 363-page report from LeadingMarketResearch.com provides analysis of the European enteric disease testing market, including emerging tests, technologies, instrumentation, sales forecasts by country, market shares, and strategic profiles of leading suppliers.
About this Report
This report presents detailed analysis of the Enteric Disease market in Europe (France, Germany, Italy, Spain, UK). Current scientific views on epidemiology and etiology are presented forCampylobacter
. The report provides test volume and sales forecasts and market segment, including:
- Hospitals - Commercial/Private Labs - Physician Offices - Public Health Labs
In addition to test volume and sales projections, the report presents sales and market share estimates for major suppliers of enteric disease diagnostic products, by test and country. Also, the report:
- Examines market applications of Molecular Diagnostics, Monoclonal Antibodies, Immunoassays, IT and other emerging technologies;
- Reviews features and operating characteristics of major analyzers used for enteric disease testing;
- Profiles key suppliers and potential market entrants developing innovative technologies and products; and
- Analyzes emerging opportunities, alternative market penetration strategies, market entry barriers/risks, and strategic planning issues.
The report is based on a combination of primary and secondary information sources, including interviews with laboratory directors, and executives of leading diagnostics companies and start-up firms developing innovative products in Europe.
In addition to primary sources of information, a comprehensive review of the most recent technical and business publications, manufacturer product and financial literature, as well as VPGMarketResearch’s proprietary data files was conducted.
Contains363pages and 71 tables
Please note: The delivery time for the electronic version of this report is between 1-3 business days to allow the preparation of an updated version prior to dispatch.
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook