This strategic assessment of Esaote, one of the world's leading diagnostic imaging companies, provides significant competitor information, analysis, and insight critical to the development and implementation of effective marketing and R&D programs. The new report from VPGMarketResearch.com presents a comprehensive analysis of the company's performance, capabilities, goals, and strategies in the global diagnostic imaging market.
SECTION I: EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
- A 3-15 page synopsis of key sections.
SECTION II: BUSINESS ORGANIZATION
- History of the company’s diagnostic imaging business evolution, which is important tounderstanding the corporate culture, management mentality and strategies. - Recent acquisitions, divestitures and major organizational changes. - Current organizational structure.
SECTION III: SENIOR MANAGEMENT
- Names, titles and background of key executives.
SECTION IV: FACILITIES AND EMPLOYEES
- Administrative, manufacturing and R&D facilities in the U.S. and abroad. - Manufacturing practices. - New plants under construction. - The U.S. and international work force size and distribution.
SECTION V: TECHNOLOGICAL KNOW-HOW
- Internally developed and acquired diagnostic imaging and related technologies, includingX-ray, ultrasound, MRI, CT, nuclear medicine, PET, PACS, and others.
SECTION VI: PRODUCT PORTFOLIO
- Placements and installed base of major systems in the U.S. and abroad, by modality.- Review of major product lines. - Applications, advantages and weaknesses of leading products.
SECTION VII: MARKETING TACTICS
- Promotional tactics. - Distribution approaches. - Product service and support. - Customer relations.
SECTION VIII: FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
- Estimated sales and operating profit by division, geographic region and product line. - Five-year sales and operating profit performance.
SECTION IX: R&D EXPENDITURES AND MAJOR PROGRAMS
- Estimated R&D budget. - Research facilities and staff. - New technologies, systems and applications in development.
SECTION X: COLLABORATIVE ARRANGEMENTS
- Joint ventures, distribution, O.E.M. and licensing partners, both industrial and academic. - Terms of collaborative agreements and specific products involved.
SECTION XI: STRATEGIC DIRECTION
- Specific business, new product development and marketing strategies. - Anticipated acquisitions, joint ventures and divestitures.
Contains 33 pages and 5 tables
Please note: The delivery time for the electronic version of this report is between 1-3 business days to allow the preparation of an updated version prior to dispatch.