2016-2020 Emerging U.S. POC/Point-of-Care Testing Markets: Cancer Clinics, Ambulatory Centers, Surgery Centers, Nursing Homes, Birth Centers - Volume and Sales Segment Forecasts, Emerging Technologies, Instrumentation Review, Competitive Strategies
This 1,007-page report provides a comprehenfive analysis of the emerging POC market segments, including their dynamics, size, growth, regulatory requirements, technological trends, competifive landscape, and emerging opportunities for instrument and consumable suppliers.his report will help diagnostic instrument and reagent suppliers develop more effecfive business, R&D and marketing strategies.
The growing economic pressures on hospitals, coupled with advances in diagnostic technologies, intensifying competition among suppliers and physicians, and changing consumer demands are shifting diagnostic testing from hospitals and commercial laboratories closer to the patient.
Market Segmentation Analysis
- Review of the emerging POC market segments, including their dynamics, trends, structure, size, growth and major suppliers. - five-year test volume and reagent sales forecasts for chemistry, immunodiagnostic, microbiology, hematology and coagulation procedures by market segment:
- Cancer Clinics - Ambulatory Care Centers - Surgery Centers - Nursing Homes - Birth Centers and by test category: - Routine and Special Chemistry - Microbiology/Infectious Disease. Hematology - Flow Cytometr. Coagulation - Immunoproteins - Drugs of Abuse - TDM - Endocrine Function - Tumor Markers
Sales and Market Share Analysis
- sales and market shares of major reagent and instrument suppliers.
Current and Emerging Products
- Analysis of over 130 diagnostic procedures. - Review of the leading POC chemistry, immunoassay, hematology and coagulation analyzers, both currently marketed and those in development, including their operating characteristics, features and selling prices.
- Emerging technologies and their applications for POC testing. - Comprehensive listings of companies developing or marketing POC diagnostic technologies and Products, by test.
- Assessments of major suppliers and emerging market entrants, including their sales, Product portfolios, marketing tactics, joint ventures, and new Products in R&D.
- Specific opportunities for new POC instruments and reagent systems with potentially significant market appeal during the next ten years. - Design criteria for POC testing Products. - Alternafive business expansion strategies. - Potential market entry barriers and risks.
This report is based on a combination of primary and secondary sources of information, including review of recent technical and business publications, manufacturer Product literature, industry analyst reports, and VPGMarketResearch's proprietary data files
Contains 1,00pages and 180 tables.
Please note: The delivery time for the electronic version of this report is between 1-3 business days to allow the preparation of an updated version prior to dispatch.
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook