2018 Diagnostic Imaging Market Outlook: Leading Supplier Business Strategies and Marketing Tactics
This new report from VPGMarketResearch.com contains 125 pages and provides world diagnostic imaging market outlook, as well as leading suppliers' business strategies and marketing tactics. The report presentsa worldwide strategic overview of the diagnostic imaging market, including:
- Estimates of the market size and growth.
- Sales forecasts by geographic region and modality.
- Review of the U.S. and international technological, regulatory, economic, demographic and social trends with potentially significant impact on the diagnostic imaging industry during the next five years.
- Analysis of major geographic regions, including North America, Europe, Japan and Latin America.
- Discussion of trends in X-ray, ultrasound, MRI, CT, nuclear medicine, PET, PACS and other technologies.
The companies analyzed in the report include Analogic, Esaote, GE, Hitachi, Hologic, Philips, Shimadzu, Siemens, and Toshiba. The company profiles include:
- Business, new product development, and marketing strategies.
- Anticipated acquisitions, joint ventures, and divestitures.
- The U.S. and international sales force size in major geographic regions.
- Selling options, including rental plans, leasing and others.
- Promotional tactics, e.g., pricing, discounts, advertising, trade shows, seminars, product literature, newsletters, etc.
- System service and support.
125 pages and 5 tablesPlease note:
The delivery time for the electronic version of this report is between 1-3 business days to allow the preparation of an updated version prior to dispatch.