2015 Competitive Intelligence: Esaote in the Global Diagnostic Imaging Sector
This strategic assessment of Esaote, one of the world's leading diagnostic imaging companies, provides significant competitor information, analysis, and insight critical to the development and implementation of effective marketing and R&D programs. The new report from VPGMarketResearch.com presents a comprehensive analysis of the company's performance, capabilities, goals, and strategies in the global diagnostic imaging market.
SECTION I: EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
- A 3-15 page synopsis of key sections.
SECTION II: BUSINESS ORGANIZATION
- History of the company’s diagnostic imaging business evolution, which is important to understanding the corporate culture, management mentality and strategies. - Recent acquisitions, divestitures and major organizational changes. - Current organizational structure.
SECTION III: SENIOR MANAGEMENT
- Names, titles and background of key executives.
SECTION IV: FACILITIES AND EMPLOYEES
- Administrative, manufacturing and R&D facilities in the U.S. and abroad. - Manufacturing practices. - New plants under construction. - The U.S. and international work force size and distribution.
SECTION V: TECHNOLOGICAL KNOW-HOW
- Internally developed and acquired diagnostic imaging and related technologies, including X-ray, ultrasound, MRI, CT, nuclear medicine, PET, PACS, and others.
SECTION VI: PRODUCT PORTFOLIO
- Placements and installed base of major systems in the U.S. and abroad, by modality
- Review of major product lines. - Applications, advantages and weaknesses of leading products.
SECTION VII: MARKETING TACTICS
- Promotional tactics. - Distribution approaches. - Product service and support. - Customer relations.
SECTION VIII: FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
- Estimated sales and operating profit by division, geographic region and product line. - Five-year sales and operating profit performance.
SECTION IX: R&D EXPENDITURES AND MAJOR PROGRAMS
- Estimated R&D budget. - Research facilities and staff. - New technologies, systems and applications in development.
SECTION X: COLLABORATIVE ARRANGEMENTS
- Joint ventures, distribution, O.E.M. and licensing partners, both industrial and academic. - Terms of collaborative agreements and specific products involved.
SECTION XI: STRATEGIC DIRECTION
- Specific business, new product development and marketing strategies. - Anticipated acquisitions, joint ventures and divestitures.
Contains 33 pages and 5 tables
Please note: The delivery time for the electronic version of this report is between 1-3 business days to allow the preparation of an updated version prior to dispatch.