2020 Clinical Chemistry and Immunodiagnostic Markets: US, Europe, Japan - Supplier Shares and Strtaegies, Sales Forecasts by Country, Emerging Tests, Innovative technologies, Instrumentation Review, Profiles of Leading Competitors
This new 464-page report from VPGMarketResearch provides analysis of the global clinical chemistry and immunodiagnostic markets, including emerging tests, technologies, instrumentation, sales forecasts by country, and strategic profiles of leading suppliers.
The report presents:
- Estimated numbers of clinical chemistry immunodiagnostic testing laboratories, as well as test volume and sales forecasts for France, Germany, Italy, Japan, Spain, U.K. and U.S.
- Overview of the clinical significance and market needs for major Chemistry, TDM, Endocrine, Cancer, Immunoprotein, and Abused Drug assays, including listings of companies developing or marketing new technologies and products.
- Operating characteristics and features of high-, medium-, and low-volume/POC clinical chemistry and immunodiagnostic systems.
- Current and emerging clinical chemistry and immunodiagnostic technologies, including monoclonal and polyclonal antibodies, immunoassays, IT, dry chemistry, biosensors, robotics, molecular diagnostics and others.
- Strategic assessments of major suppliers of clinical chemistry and immunodiagnostic products, including their sales, market shares, product portfolios, marketing tactics, technological know-how, new products in R&D, collaborative arrangements and business strategies.
464 pages and 48 tablesPlease note:
The delivery time for the electronic version of this report is between 1-3 business days to allow the preparation of an updated version prior to dispatch.