2016-2020 World Clinical Chemistry and Immunodiagnostic Markets: Emerging Opportunities and Growth Strategies for Instrument and Reagent Suppliers
VPGMarketReserch.com's new report is a seven-country strategic analysis of major business opportunities emerging in the clinical chemistry and immunodiagnostic markets during the next five years. The report explores future trends in the U.S., five major European countries (France, Germany, Italy, Spain, UK) and Japan; provides estimates of the specimen, test and sales volumes, as well as major suppliers’ sales and market shares; compares features of leading analyzers; profiles key competitors; and identifies specific product and marketing opportunities emerging during the next five years.
The report provides five-year volume and sales forecasts for over 100 clinical chemistry, TDM, endocrine, cancer, immunoprotein and abused drug assays performed in hospitals, commercial laboratories, physician offices, and ambulatory care centers, including controls, calibrators and consumables.
The clinical chemistry and immunodiagnostic markets are undergoing significant transformation, caused by convergence of new and more stringent regulations; advances in diagnostic technologies, system engineering, automation, and IT; and intensifying competition. Some segments, like routine chemistry, are already resembling commodity markets, where product positioning and cost per test are more critical than underlying technology. This evolving marketplace creates exciting opportunities for a variety of new instruments, reagent systems, and auxiliary products, such as specimen preparation devices, controls, and calibrators.
Worldwide Market Overview
- Estimates of facilities performing clinical chemistry and immunodiagnostic tests by country. - Test volume and sales projections by country.
- New product development opportunities with significant market appeal. - Alternative market penetration strategies. - Potential market entry barriers and risks.
- Strategic assessments of major suppliers and emerging market entrants, including their sales, product portfolios, marketing tactics, collaborative arrangements and new products in R&D.
- France - Germany - Italy - Japan - Spain - UK - US
Market Segmentation Analysis
- Comprehensive review of the market dynamics, trends, structure, size, growth, and key suppliers, by country. - Test volume and sales forecasts for over 100 clinical chemistry, TDM, endocrine, cancer, immunoprotein and abused drug assays, by country and market segment:
Hospitals Commercial/Private Laboratories Physician Offices/Group Practices Ambulatory Care Centers
Current and Emerging Products
- Analysis of current and emerging clinical chemistry and immunodiagnostic tests. - Review of current instrumentation technologies, and feature comparison of high-, medium-, and low-volume/POC analyzers.
- Assessment of current and emerging technologies, and their potential market applications. - Comprehensive lists of companies developing or marketing new technologies and products by test.
Contains 1,200 pages and 500 tables
Please note: The delivery time for the electronic version of this report is between 1-3 business days to allow the preparation of an updated version prior to dispatch.