TOC available on request
2017 Ceva: Challenges, Technological Capabilities, Marketing Tactics, Strategic Direction in the Global Animal Health Industry
Strategic assessment of the competitive environment is widely recognized as one of the highest priority management responsibilities, the task crucial to business survival, growth and profitability.
This new report from VPG provides strategic assessment of Ceva's technological know-how, marketing tactics and strategic directions in the global animal health market.
- Internally developed and acquired animal health technologies, processes and related capabilities.
- Proprietary technologies and patent litigations.
- Sales force size in the U.S. and other markets.
- Promotional tactics.
- Distribution approaches.
- Product service and support.
- Customer relations
- Specific business, new product development and marketing strategies.
- Anticipated acquisitions, joint ventures and divestitures.
- Major strengths and weaknesses.
Please note: The delivery time for the electronic version of this report is between 1-3 business days to allow the preparation of an updated version prior to dispatch.