2018 Animal Health Market Consolidation: Who will not survive?
Will the industry consolidate, decentralize, or undergo a bimodal transformation?
How will the current trends affect the major market segments?
Which companies will enter the market and which will not survive?
This new 15-page report from VPGMarketResearch analyzes strategies, marketing tactics and technological know-how of the world’s leading animal health companies, including:
- Five-year forecasts for:
- Major market segments
- Key geographic regions
- Assessment of major U.S. and international trends with potentially significant impact on the animal health industry during the next five years, including discussion of such issues as pricing, industry consolidation, market globalization, growing R&D cost, generics, as well as advances in genomics, proteomics, drug screening, tissue engineering, bioinformatics and other technologies.
The company profiles include:
- Specific business, new product development and marketing strategies.
- Anticipated acquisitions, joint ventures and divestitures.
- Major strengths and weaknesses.
- Sales force size in the U.S. and other markets.
- Promotional tactics.
- Distribution approaches.
- Product service and support.
- Customer relations.
- Internally developed and acquired animal health technologies, processes and related capabilities.
- Proprietary technologies and patent litigations.
110 pages and 6 tables Please note:
The delivery time for the electronic version of this report is between 1-3 business days to allow the preparation of an updated version prior to dispatch.