zooplus AG - Company Capsule
Timetric's "zooplus AG - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, key competitors, financial analysis, recent developments, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "zooplus AG"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Identifies crucial company information about "zooplus AG" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "zooplus AG"
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
zooplus AG (zooplus) is a retailer of pet food products and accessories. The company’s products include beds, dry dog food, cat snacks, dog snacks, clothes, baskets, canned cat food, crackers, litter, freigehege, cat trees, cages, cage accessories and fish foods. It provides rabbit hutches, pumps, supplements, nutritional supplements, filters, lighting, aquarium, toys, forage, mash, birdseed, muesli, treats, pellets, flake mix and cat scratching posts, among others. zooplus markets its products under the brands of Hill's, Iams, Acana, Josera, Happy Dog & Happy Cat, Royal Canin, Orijen, Bozita, zoolove by zooplus, Eukanuba and Almo Nature. The company also retails products online through its website. It has operations in Munich and Horselgau, Germany. Zooplus is headquartered in Munich, Germany.