transcosmos Inc. : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
Timetric's "transcosmos Inc. : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries as well as competitive benchmarking data.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "transcosmos Inc.
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "transcosmos Inc." for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- Provides data on company financial performance and competitive benchmarking.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "transcosmos Inc.""
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
transcosmos inc. (transcosmos) is a provider of outsourcing services. It offers business process outsourcing (BPO), E-commerce services, customer support, and digital marketing services to its clients in Japan and internationally. The company’s portfolio of services includes inbound and outbound call services, consulting, document solutions, website design and operations, telemarketing, non-voice support services, support desk, internet advertising, social media, big data analysis, and promotion. It also provides marketing research, CRM support, SCM, application development, help desk services, IT asset management, and back-office support services. The company renders its services to the clients located across 45 countries globally. The company operates through its subsidiaries and offices located in Japan, China, South Korea, the Philippines, Thailand, Singapore, Indonesia, the US, Canada, France, the UK, Belgium, Hungary, and Serbia. transcosmos is headquartered in Tokyo, Japan.