mBank S.A. (BRE Bank SA) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
Timetric's "mBank S.A. (BRE Bank SA) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries, employee biographies as well as competitive benchmarking data.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "mBank S.A."
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "mBank S.A." for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- Provides data on company financial performance and competitive benchmarking.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "mBank S.A."
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
mBank S.A. (mBank), a banking and financial service provider, offers individual banking, company banking, SME and corporation banking, and private banking. Individual banking includes accounts, cards, loans, deposits and savings, insurance, investments, and supportive services. Company banking comprises accounts and cards, loans and financing, currency services, and book keeping. SME and corporation banking contain cards, current services, financing, trade financing, leasing, factoring, electronic banking, and European Union funds. Private banking consists of banking services, wealth management, insurance, and financial market dealer. It offers products and services through a network of branch offices, ATMs, and online portals to individuals, corporates, SMEs, high-net-worth individuals, and wealthy family clients in Poland, the Czech Republic, and Slovakia. mBank is headquartered in Warsaw, Poland.