ktis Corporation - Company Capsule
Timetric's "ktis Corporation - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, financial analysis, key employees.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "ktis Corporation"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Identifies crucial company information about "ktis Corporation" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "ktis Corporation"
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
ktis Corporation is engaged in customer service center and phone directory service businesses. It operates through Customer Service Business, Customer Contact Business, Media Market Business and Distribution Business. Its Customer Service Business offers wireless products (kt phones, Nespot, WiMAX) for the general and professional counseling. Its Customer Contact Business is engaged in the call center operations, consulting, facility rental, building and development assistance, staffing, training and other customer contact business and total outsourcing business services. ktis' media market business provides directory assistance services. Its Retail Business is engaged in the distribution of mobiles. The company operates in South Korea, where it is headquartered in Seoul.
- 1 ktis Corporation - Business Analysis
- 1.1 ktis Corporation - Company Overview
- 1.2 ktis Corporation - Major Products and Services
- 2 ktis Corporation - Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
- 2.1 ktis Corporation - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
- 2.2 ktis Corporation - Key Financial Performance Indicators
- 2.2.1 ktis Corporation - Revenue and Operating Profit
- 2.2.2 ktis Corporation - Asset and Liabilities
- 2.2.3 ktis Corporation - Operational Efficiency
- 2.2.4 ktis Corporation - Valuation
- 2.3 ktis Corporation - Competitive Benchmarking
- 2.3.1 ktis Corporation - Market Capitalization
- 2.3.2 ktis Corporation - Efficiency
- 2.3.3 ktis Corporation - Turnover – Inventory and Asset
- 3 ktis Corporation - Key Employees
- 4 Appendix
- 4.1 Methodology
- 4.2 Ratio Definitions
- 4.3 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: ktis Corporation - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: ktis Corporation - Key Ratios - Annual
- Table 3: ktis Corporation - Key Ratios - Interim
- Table 4: ktis Corporation - Key Capital Market Indicators
- Table 5: ktis Corporation - Key Employees
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: ktis Corporation - Total Income and Net Profit
- Figure 2: ktis Corporation - Financial Position
- Figure 3: ktis Corporation - Operational Efficiency
- Figure 4: ktis Corporation - Valuation
- Figure 5: ktis Corporation - Market Capitalization
- Figure 6: ktis Corporation - Efficiency
- Figure 7: ktis Corporation - Turnover – Inventory and Asset