icapital.biz Berhad (ICAP) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
Timetric's "icapital.biz Berhad (ICAP) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, key competitors, financial analysis, key employees as well as employee biographies.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "icapital.biz Berhad"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "icapital.biz Berhad" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "icapital.biz Berhad"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
icapital.biz Berhad (icapital) is a closed-end investment fund. The fund is managed by Capital Dynamics Asset Management Sdn Bhda, a Malaysian asset management company. It invests primarily in a managed portfolio of securities, which includes shares, stocks, warrants and bonds issued by undervalued companies listed on the Main and Ace markets of Bursa Securities. The fund’s primary objective is to create a long-term capital appreciation of its investments, with a secondary objective of income generation through dividend and interest income. icapital.biz Berhad, is headquartered in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
- 1 icapital.biz Berhad - Business Analysis
- 1.1 icapital.biz Berhad - Company Overview
- 1.2 icapital.biz Berhad - Business Description
- 1.3 icapital.biz Berhad - Major Products and Services
- 2 icapital.biz Berhad - Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
- 2.1 icapital.biz Berhad - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
- 2.2 icapital.biz Berhad - Key Financial Performance Indicators
- 2.2.1 icapital.biz Berhad - Revenue and Operating Profit
- 2.2.2 icapital.biz Berhad - Asset and Liabilities
- 2.2.3 icapital.biz Berhad - Valuation
- 2.3 icapital.biz Berhad - Key Competitors
- 3 icapital.biz Berhad - SWOT Analysis
- 3.1 icapital.biz Berhad - SWOT Analysis - Overview
- 3.2 icapital.biz Berhad - Strengths
- 3.3 icapital.biz Berhad - Weaknesses
- 3.4 icapital.biz Berhad - Opportunities
- 3.5 icapital.biz Berhad - Threats
- 4 icapital.biz Berhad - Company Statement
- 5 icapital.biz Berhad - History
- 6 icapital.biz Berhad - Key Employees
- 7 icapital.biz Berhad - Key Employee Biographies
- 8 Appendix
- 8.1 Methodology
- 8.2 Ratio Definitions
- 8.3 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: icapital.biz Berhad - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: icapital.biz Berhad - Key Ratios - Annual
- Table 3: icapital.biz Berhad - Key Ratios - Interim
- Table 4: icapital.biz Berhad - Key Capital Market Indicators
- Table 5: icapital.biz Berhad - History
- Table 6: icapital.biz Berhad - Key Employees
- Table 7: icapital.biz Berhad - Key Employee Biographies
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: icapital.biz Berhad - Total Income and Net Profit
- Figure 2: icapital.biz Berhad - Financial Position
- Figure 3: icapital.biz Berhad - Valuation