iStar Financial Inc. (SFI) - Company Capsule
Timetric's "iStar Financial Inc. (SFI) - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, financial analysis, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "iStar Financial Inc."The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Identifies crucial company information about "iStar Financial Inc." along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "iStar Financial Inc."
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
iStar Financial Inc. (iStar) is a real estate service provider. The company's services include real estate investment, real estate management, real estate development, property buying and selling, property rental and leasing, property acquisition, and real estate operation services. Its other services comprise project management and development, property transactions, property adaptation, investment strategies, real estate financing, real estate asset management, and tailored financing solutions. iStar also provides real estate loans processing, net leasing, underwriting, lease structuring, asset management, build to suit construction, risk management, condominium development, revitalizing, design and operations, master planned communities development, urban land and waterfront development, and hedged cash flow management services, among others. The company invests and develops residential, commercial, retail, office, mixed use, apartment, industrial, and infrastructure buildings and facilities. It has operations in New York, California, Illinois, Texas, Georgia, Hawaii, and Connecticut, the US. iStar is headquartered in New York, the US.