esure Group plc (ESUR) - Company Capsule
Timetric's "esure Group plc (ESUR) - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, financial analysis, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "esure Group plc"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Identifies crucial company information about "esure Group plc" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "esure Group plc"
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
esure Group is engaged in the provision of personal insurance services. Its offers motor and home insurance services under the brands names: esure, Sheilas' Wheels, esure broker, Gocompare, and Sheilas' Wheels broker. The group operates in the UK and Spain. It is headquartered in Surrey, the UK.
- 1 esure Group plc - Business Analysis
- 1.1 esure Group plc - Company Overview
- 1.2 esure Group plc - Major Products and Services
- 2 esure Group plc - Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
- 2.1 esure Group plc - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
- 2.2 esure Group plc - Key Financial Performance Indicators
- 2.2.1 esure Group plc - Revenue and Operating Profit
- 2.2.2 esure Group plc - Asset and Liabilities
- 2.2.3 esure Group plc - Valuation
- 2.3 esure Group plc - Competitive Benchmarking
- 2.3.1 esure Group plc - Market Capitalization
- 2.3.2 esure Group plc - Efficiency
- 2.3.3 esure Group plc - Valuation
- 3 esure Group plc - Mergers & Acquisitions and Partnerships
- 3.1 esure Group plc - M&A and Partnerships Strategy
- 4 esure Group plc - Recent Developments
- 5 esure Group plc - Key Employees
- 6 esure Group plc - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 6.1 esure Group plc - Head Office
- 6.2 esure Group plc - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 7 Appendix
- 7.1 Methodology
- 7.2 Ratio Definitions
- 7.3 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: esure Group plc - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: esure Group plc - Key Ratios - Annual
- Table 3: esure Group plc - Key Ratios - Interim
- Table 4: esure Group plc - Key Capital Market Indicators
- Table 5: esure Group plc - Key Employees
- Table 6: esure Group plc - Subsidiaries
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: esure Group plc - Total Income and Net Profit
- Figure 2: esure Group plc - Financial Position
- Figure 3: esure Group plc - Valuation
- Figure 4: esure Group plc - Market Capitalization
- Figure 5: esure Group plc - Efficiency
- Figure 6: esure Group plc - Valuation