- 1 comdirect bank AG - Business Analysis
- 1.1 comdirect bank AG - Company Overview
- 1.2 comdirect bank AG - Business Description
- 1.3 comdirect bank AG - Major Products and Services
- 2 comdirect bank AG - Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
- 2.1 comdirect bank AG - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
- 2.2 comdirect bank AG - Key Financial Performance Indicators
- 2.2.1 comdirect bank AG - Total Income and Net Profit Margin
- 2.2.2 comdirect bank AG - Asset and Liabilities
- 2.3 comdirect bank AG - Key Competitors
- 3 comdirect bank AG - Recent Developments
- 4 comdirect bank AG - SWOT Analysis
- 4.1 comdirect bank AG - SWOT Analysis - Overview
- 4.2 comdirect bank AG - Strengths
- 4.3 comdirect bank AG - Weaknesses
- 4.4 comdirect bank AG - Opportunities
- 4.5 comdirect bank AG - Threats
- 5 comdirect bank AG - History
- 6 comdirect bank AG - Key Employees
- 7 comdirect bank AG - Key Employee Biographies
- 8 comdirect bank AG - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 8.1 comdirect bank AG - Head Office
- 8.2 comdirect bank AG - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 9 Appendix
- 9.1 Methodology
- 9.2 Ratio Definitions
- 9.3 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: comdirect bank AG - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: comdirect bank AG - Key Ratios - Annual
- Table 3: comdirect bank AG - Key Ratios - Interim
- Table 4: comdirect bank AG - Key Capital Market Indicators
- Table 5: comdirect bank AG - History
- Table 6: comdirect bank AG - Key Employees
- Table 7: comdirect bank AG - Key Employee Biographies
- Table 8: comdirect bank AG - Subsidiaries
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: comdirect bank AG - Total Income and Net Profit
- Figure 2: comdirect bank AG - Financial Position
comdirect bank AG (COM) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
Timetric's "comdirect bank AG (COM) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, key competitors, financial analysis, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries as well as employee biographies.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "comdirect bank AG"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "comdirect bank AG" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "comdirect bank AG"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
comdirect bank AG (Comdirect), a subsidiary of Commerzbank AG, is a banking and financial services provider. The bank carries out its activities in the areas of brokerage, banking, and advisory services. It offers a wide range of products and services such as current accounts, investment accounts, debit cards, credit cards, fixed-term deposits, time deposits, and currency investment accounts. In addition, it offers short and long term investments, custody accounts, securities, loan against securities, and consumer loans. Furthermore, it offers loan and financing, securities lending, real estate financing, port financing, trading, brokerage, and advisory services. The bank provides its financial products and services to private customers and institutional partners through its websites and other direct channels in Germany. comdirect is headquartered in Quickborn, Germany.