Zynga, Inc. - Company Capsule
Timetric's "Zynga, Inc. - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, key competitors, financial analysis, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Zynga, Inc."
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Identifies crucial company information about "Zynga, Inc." along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "Zynga, Inc."
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
Zynga is engaged in providing social game services. It operates through single business activity that is developing and monetizing social games. The company develops, markets and operates social games as live services played on mobile platforms such as Apple’s iOS operating system and Google’s Android operating system and social networking sites such as Facebook. Zynga's games portfolio comprises of FarmVille, Words With Friends and Zynga Poker. The company operates in Canada, China, Ireland, Finland, Germany, the UK, the Cayman Islands, India and the US. It is headquartered in San Francisco, California.
- 1 Zynga, Inc. - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Zynga, Inc. - Company Overview
- 1.2 Zynga, Inc. - Major Products and Services
- 2 Zynga, Inc. - Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
- 2.1 Zynga, Inc. - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
- 2.2 Zynga, Inc. - Key Financial Performance Indicators
- 2.2.1 Zynga, Inc. - Revenue and Operating Profit
- 2.2.2 Zynga, Inc. - Asset and Liabilities
- 2.2.3 Zynga, Inc. - Solvency
- 2.3 Zynga, Inc. - Key Competitors
- 3 Zynga, Inc. - Mergers & Acquisitions and Partnerships
- 3.1 Zynga, Inc. - M&A and Partnerships Strategy
- 4 Zynga, Inc. - Recent Developments
- 5 Zynga, Inc. - Key Events
- 6 Zynga, Inc. - Key Employees
- 7 Zynga, Inc. - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 7.1 Zynga, Inc. - Head Office
- 7.2 Zynga, Inc. - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 8 Appendix
- 8.1 Methodology
- 8.2 Ratio Definitions
- 8.3 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Zynga, Inc. - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: Zynga, Inc. - Key Ratios - Annual
- Table 3: Zynga, Inc. - Key Ratios - Interim
- Table 4: Zynga, Inc. - Key Capital Market Indicators
- Table 5: Zynga, Inc. - Key Events
- Table 6: Zynga, Inc. - Key Employees
- Table 7: Zynga, Inc. - Subsidiaries
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: Zynga, Inc. - Total Income and Net Profit
- Figure 2: Zynga, Inc. - Financial Position
- Figure 3: Zynga, Inc. - Solvency