Zonte Metals Inc. (ZON) - Company Capsule
Timetric's "Zonte Metals Inc. (ZON) - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, key competitors, financial analysis, recent developments as well as key employees.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Zonte Metals Inc.
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Identifies crucial company information about "Zonte Metals Inc." along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "Zonte Metals Inc."
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
Zonte Metals Inc. (Zonte Metals) is a mining and mineral exploration company. The company acquires, explores, and develops gold, copper, and mineral resource deposit properties. Its projects include Gramalote Deposit and Wings Point Gold projects. Zonte Metals holds 100% interest on its Wings Point Gold project located about 30 km north of Gander on the island portion of Newfoundland and Labrador comprises six mineral exploration licenses and 495 mineral claims covering an area of 12,375 hectares and produces gold and copper deposits. The company holds an exploration and production capacity of two million ounces of gold deposits. It has operations in Columbia and Canada. Zonte Metals is headquartered in Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada.
- 1 Zonte Metals Inc. - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Zonte Metals Inc. - Company Overview
- 1.2 Zonte Metals Inc. - Major Products and Services
- 2 Zonte Metals Inc. - Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
- 2.1 Zonte Metals Inc. - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
- 2.2 Zonte Metals Inc. - Key Financial Performance Indicators
- 2.2.1 Zonte Metals Inc. - Asset and Liabilities
- 2.3 Zonte Metals Inc. - Key Competitors
- 3 Zonte Metals Inc. - Recent Developments
- 4 Zonte Metals Inc. - Key Employees
- 5 Appendix
- 5.1 Methodology
- 5.2 Ratio Definitions
- 5.3 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Zonte Metals Inc. - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: Zonte Metals Inc. - Key Ratios - Annual
- Table 3: Zonte Metals Inc. - Key Ratios - Interim
- Table 4: Zonte Metals Inc. - Key Capital Market Indicators
- Table 5: Zonte Metals Inc. - Key Employees
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: Zonte Metals Inc. - Financial Position