Timetric's "Zip Co Ltd (RRE) - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, financial analysis, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Zip Co Ltd"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Identifies crucial company information about "Zip Co Ltd" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "Zip Co Ltd"
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
Zip Co Ltd (Zip) formerly ZipMoney Ltd is a financial service provider that offers business of digital retail finance and payment. The company offers point of sale credit and digital payment services to consumers. It also provides a range of integrated retail finance solutions to small, medium and enterprise merchants across various industries, both online and in-store. Zip offers its services primarily to retail, education, health, and travel industries, and others. The company provides products such as zipMoney and zipPay. Its zipMoney offers services such as credit, generally applied various ticket purchases, shopping, fashion, accessories, food and hospitality and others. The company primarily operates in Australia. Zip is headquartered in Sydney, New South Wales, Australia.
- 1 Zip Co Ltd - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Zip Co Ltd - Company Overview
- 1.2 Zip Co Ltd - Major Products and Services
- 2 Zip Co Ltd - Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
- 2.1 Zip Co Ltd - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
- 2.2 Zip Co Ltd - Key Financial Performance Indicators
- 2.2.1 Zip Co Ltd - Revenue and Operating Profit
- 2.2.2 Zip Co Ltd - Asset and Liabilities
- 2.2.3 Zip Co Ltd - Gearing Ratio
- 2.2.4 Zip Co Ltd - Solvency
- 2.3 Zip Co Ltd - Competitive Benchmarking
- 2.3.2 Zip Co Ltd - Efficiency
- 2.3.3 Zip Co Ltd - Liquidity
- 3 Zip Co Ltd - Mergers & Acquisitions and Partnerships
- 3.1 Zip Co Ltd - M&A and Partnerships Strategy
- 4 Zip Co Ltd - Recent Developments
- 5 Zip Co Ltd - Key Events
- 6 Zip Co Ltd - Key Employees
- 7 Zip Co Ltd - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 7.1 Zip Co Ltd - Head Office
- 7.2 Zip Co Ltd - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 8 Appendix
- 8.1 Methodology
- 8.2 Ratio Definitions
- 8.3 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Zip Co Ltd - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: Zip Co Ltd - Key Ratios - Annual
- Table 3: Zip Co Ltd - Key Ratios - Interim
- Table 4: Zip Co Ltd - Key Capital Market Indicators
- Table 5: Zip Co Ltd - Key Events
- Table 6: Zip Co Ltd - Key Employees
- Table 7: Zip Co Ltd - Subsidiaries
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: Zip Co Ltd - Total Income and Net Profit
- Figure 2: Zip Co Ltd - Financial Position
- Figure 3: Zip Co Ltd - Gearing Ratio
- Figure 4: Zip Co Ltd - Solvency
- Figure 5: Zip Co Ltd - Efficiency
- Figure 6: Zip Co Ltd - Liquidity