- 1 Zincore Metals Inc. - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Zincore Metals Inc. - Company Overview
- 1.2 Zincore Metals Inc. - Business Description
- 1.3 Zincore Metals Inc. - Major Products and Services
- 2 Zincore Metals Inc. - Mergers & Acquisitions and Partnerships
- 2.1 Zincore Metals Inc. - M&A and Partnerships Strategy
- 3 Zincore Metals Inc. - Recent Developments
- 4 Zincore Metals Inc. - SWOT Analysis
- 4.1 Zincore Metals Inc. - SWOT Analysis - Overview
- 4.2 Zincore Metals Inc. - Strengths
- 4.3 Zincore Metals Inc. - Weaknesses
- 4.4 Zincore Metals Inc. - Opportunities
- 4.5 Zincore Metals Inc. - Threats
- 5 Zincore Metals Inc. - History
- 6 Zincore Metals Inc. - Key Employees
- 7 Zincore Metals Inc. - Key Employee Biographies
- 8 Zincore Metals Inc. - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 8.1 Zincore Metals Inc. - Head Office
- 8.2 Zincore Metals Inc. - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 9 Appendix
- 9.1 Methodology
- 9.2 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Zincore Metals Inc. - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: Zincore Metals Inc. - History
- Table 3: Zincore Metals Inc. - Key Employees
- Table 4: Zincore Metals Inc. - Key Employee Biographies
- Table 5: Zincore Metals Inc. - Subsidiaries
Zincore Metals Inc. (ZNC) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
Timetric's "Zincore Metals Inc. (ZNC) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries as well as employee biographies.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Zincore Metals Inc."
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Zincore Metals Inc." for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Zincore Metals Inc."
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Zincore Metals Inc. (Zincore) is a mineral exploration and development company. It is involved in the identification, acquisition, evaluation, exploration and development of zinc, lead, copper and gold deposits in Peru. The company owns and operates the AZOD (Accha, Yanque), Minasccasa and the Dolores projects. AZOD project is located in a total area of more than 50,000 hectares and has pyro-metallurgical facility to process zinc and lead oxide ores. Minasccasa is a zinc and copper project located in the Andahuaylas–Yauri metallogenic belt in southern Peru; and Dolores project is engaged in exploration of copper in Yauri-Andahuaylas district, Peru. Zincore is headquartered in Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada.