Zimplow Holdings Ltd - Company Capsule
Timetric's "Zimplow Holdings Ltd - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, key competitors, financial analysis, mergers & acquisitions as well as key employees.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Zimplow Holdings Ltd"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Identifies crucial company information about "Zimplow Holdings Ltd" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "Zimplow Holdings Ltd"
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
Zimplow Holdings Ltd (Zimplow) is a manufacturer and distributor of farming implements and metal fasteners. The company operates through four divisions such as Barzem, Mealie Brand, CT Bolts, and Farmec. Its Barzem division supplies bulldozers, wheel loaders, motor graders, excavators, dump trucks, compactors, backhoe loaders, and electric power generators. Zimplow’s Mealie Brand division manufactures and distributes farming implements in sub-Saharan Africa. The company’s CT Bolts division supplies range of fasteners. Its Farmec division supplies agricultural equipment brands. Zimplow is headquartered in Harare, Zimbabwe.
- 1 Zimplow Holdings Ltd - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Zimplow Holdings Ltd - Company Overview
- 1.2 Zimplow Holdings Ltd - Major Products and Services
- 2 Zimplow Holdings Ltd - Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
- 2.1 Zimplow Holdings Ltd - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
- 2.2 Zimplow Holdings Ltd - Key Financial Performance Indicators
- 2.2.1 Zimplow Holdings Ltd - Revenue and Operating Profit
- 2.2.2 Zimplow Holdings Ltd - Asset and Liabilities
- 2.2.3 Zimplow Holdings Ltd - Solvency
- 2.3 Zimplow Holdings Ltd - Key Competitors
- 3 Zimplow Holdings Ltd - Mergers & Acquisitions and Partnerships
- 3.1 Zimplow Holdings Ltd - M&A and Partnerships Strategy
- 4 Zimplow Holdings Ltd - Key Events
- 5 Zimplow Holdings Ltd - Key Employees
- 6 Appendix
- 6.1 Methodology
- 6.2 Ratio Definitions
- 6.3 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Zimplow Holdings Ltd - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: Zimplow Holdings Ltd - Key Ratios - Annual
- Table 3: Zimplow Holdings Ltd - Key Ratios - Interim
- Table 4: Zimplow Holdings Ltd - Key Capital Market Indicators
- Table 5: Zimplow Holdings Ltd - Key Events
- Table 6: Zimplow Holdings Ltd - Key Employees
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: Zimplow Holdings Ltd - Total Income and Net Profit
- Figure 2: Zimplow Holdings Ltd - Financial Position
- Figure 3: Zimplow Holdings Ltd - Solvency