Zillow, Inc. - Company Capsule
Timetric's "Zillow, Inc. - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, key competitors, financial analysis, mergers & acquisitions as well as key employees.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Zillow, Inc."
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Identifies crucial company information about "Zillow, Inc." along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "Zillow, Inc."
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
Zillow, Inc. (Zillow) is an online home and real estate marketplace. The company provides e-commerce services. It offers information about homes, real estate listings, and mortgages through website and mobile applications. Zillow offers real estate advice, home buying advice, home selling advice, mortgage advice, and rental advice. The company serves homeowners, home buyers, sellers, renters, real estate agents, mortgage professionals, landlords, and property managers. It develops and sells properties across the US. Zillow is headquartered in Seattle, Washington, the US.
- 1 Zillow, Inc. - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Zillow, Inc. - Company Overview
- 1.2 Zillow, Inc. - Major Products and Services
- 2 Zillow, Inc. - Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
- 2.1 Zillow, Inc. - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
- 2.2 Zillow, Inc. - Key Financial Performance Indicators
- 2.2.1 Zillow, Inc. - Revenue and Operating Profit
- 2.2.2 Zillow, Inc. - Asset and Liabilities
- 2.2.3 Zillow, Inc. - Solvency
- 2.3 Zillow, Inc. - Key Competitors
- 3 Zillow, Inc. - Mergers & Acquisitions and Partnerships
- 3.1 Zillow, Inc. - M&A and Partnerships Strategy
- 4 Zillow, Inc. - Key Events
- 5 Zillow, Inc. - Key Employees
- 6 Appendix
- 6.1 Methodology
- 6.2 Ratio Definitions
- 6.3 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Zillow, Inc. - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: Zillow, Inc. - Key Ratios - Annual
- Table 3: Zillow, Inc. - Key Ratios - Interim
- Table 4: Zillow, Inc. - Key Capital Market Indicators
- Table 5: Zillow, Inc. - Key Events
- Table 6: Zillow, Inc. - Key Employees
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: Zillow, Inc. - Revenue and Operating Profit
- Figure 2: Zillow, Inc. - Financial Position
- Figure 3: Zillow, Inc. - Solvency