Zenrosai : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
Timetric's "Zenrosai : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis as well as key employees.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Zenrosai"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Zenrosai" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Zenrosai"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Zenrosai (National Federation of Workers and Consumers Insurance Cooperatives) is an insurance solution provider. The organization offers a range of life and non-life insurance products and services to its members. It offers insurance products for compulsory automobile liability, fire, natural disaster, traffic accident, automobile, group term life and individual term life. It also offers accident insurance, personal liability insurance, individual term life insurance for seniors, individual long-term life insurance, individual annuity insurance, group pension plans, and whole life insurance. Its service portfolio includes claims settlement services and insurance advisory services. Zenrosai is headquartered in Tokyo, Japan.
Zenrosai reported premium and other income of JPY595 billion during the fiscal year ended May 2017 (FY2017), a decline of 0.8% over FY2016.
- 1 Zenrosai - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Zenrosai - Company Overview
- 1.2 Zenrosai - Business Description
- 1.3 Zenrosai - Major Products and Services
- 2 Zenrosai - SWOT Analysis
- 2.1 Zenrosai - SWOT Analysis - Overview
- 2.2 Zenrosai - Strengths
- 2.3 Zenrosai - Weaknesses
- 2.4 Zenrosai - Opportunities
- 2.5 Zenrosai - Threats
- 3 Zenrosai - History
- 4 Zenrosai - Key Employees
- 5 Appendix
- 5.1 Methodology
- 5.2 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Zenrosai - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: Zenrosai - History
- Table 3: Zenrosai - Key Employees