Zenkyoren Ltd. : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
Timetric's "Zenkyoren Ltd. : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, mergers & acquisitions, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Zenkyoren Ltd."
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Zenkyoren Ltd." for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Zenkyoren Ltd."
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Zenkyoren, a part of JA (Japan Agricultural Cooperatives) Group, is a multi-line insurance company. The company is also known as National Mutual Insurance Federation of Agricultural Cooperatives. It offers a range of short term and long term insurance products. The company’s offerings comprise comprehensive life insurance, whole life insurance, endowment life insurance, term life insurance, annuity insurance, children insurance, medical insurance, and nursing care insurance. It also offers insurance products for building endowment, liability, automobile, personal accident, and automobile liability. The company distributes insurance products through a network of advisors and trained insurance consultants. Zenkyoren is headquartered in Tokyo, Japan.
Zenkyoren reported premiums and other insurance income of JPY5,961,106 million during the fiscal year ended March 2017 (FY2017), an increase of 0.2% over FY2016.
- 1 Zenkyoren - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Zenkyoren - Company Overview
- 1.2 Zenkyoren - Business Description
- 1.3 Zenkyoren - Major Products and Services
- 2 Zenkyoren - Mergers & Acquisitions and Partnerships
- 2.1 Zenkyoren - M&A and Partnerships Strategy
- 3 Zenkyoren - SWOT Analysis
- 3.1 Zenkyoren - SWOT Analysis - Overview
- 3.2 Zenkyoren - Strengths
- 3.3 Zenkyoren - Weaknesses
- 3.4 Zenkyoren - Opportunities
- 3.5 Zenkyoren - Threats
- 4 Zenkyoren - History
- 5 Zenkyoren - Key Employees
- 6 Zenkyoren - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 6.1 Zenkyoren - Head Office
- 6.2 Zenkyoren - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 7 Appendix
- 7.1 Methodology
- 7.2 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Zenkyoren - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: Zenkyoren - History
- Table 3: Zenkyoren - Key Employees
- Table 4: Zenkyoren - Subsidiaries