New Zealand Institutional Construction: Market Update
"New Zealand Institutional Construction: Market Update" presents detailed data on market growth dynamics for the institutional construction market in New Zealand . It also provides data on market drivers and indicators, along with leading companies, latest construction projects and industry news in New Zealand institutional construction market.
Furthermore the report enables readers to examine the components of change in the industry by looking at historic and future growth patterns broken down by segment.
It should be noted that a number of sections in this report will link clients to Timetric’s Intelligence Centre’s (ICs). The information provided in the ICs is for subscribers only and therefore comes at a set cost. With this in mind, the given links should only be treated as references used in order to provide a better data interactivity.
This report is the result of Timetric’s extensive market research covering the institutional construction market in New Zealand . It contains detailed data on market dynamics along with latest industry happenings, industry players and happening projects in New Zealand . "New Zealand Institutional Construction: Market Update" provides a top-level overview and detailed insight into the operating environment of the institutional construction market in New Zealand . It is an essential tool for companies active across the New Zealand construction value chain and for new players considering to enter the market.
"New Zealand Institutional Construction: Market Update" provides you with the following:
Reasons To Buy
- Institutional Construction Highlights
- Institutional Construction Output by Sector
- Market Growth Dynamics by Sector
- Market Growth Comparison
- Key Market Drivers and Indicators
- Latest Construction Projects
- Leading Construction Companies
- Latest Construction Industry News.
- Enhance your understanding of the institutional construction market in New Zealand .
- Promote growth in your business with detailed market growth dynamics by sector, as well as by market comparison.
- Identify the future pattern of market trends, from winners and losers to market dynamics; and thereby quickly and easily indentify the key areas in which they want to compete in the future.
- Familiarise yourself with the companies active in New Zealand institutional construction market.
- Improve your knowledge of the latest construction projects and industry news in New Zealand .
- 1 Institutional Construction - Highlights
- 2 Latest Projects
- 2.1 SUM – Summerset Karaka Retirement Village – North Island
- 2.2 UoO – University of Otago Dental School Renovation – New Zealand
- 2.3 SDHB – Dunedin Hospital Redevelopment – New Zealand
- 2.4 LU – Lincoln University Science Campus Redevelopment – New Zealand
- 2.5 UoC – University of Canterbury Redevelopment – New Zealand
- 2.6 CMDHB – Middlemore New Acute Mental Hospital – Auckland
- 2.7 MoH – Christchurch Hospital Outpatient Facility – Canterbury
- 3 Leading Companies
- 3.1 The Fletcher Construction Company Limited
- 3.2 Mainzeal Property and Construction Limited
- 4 Latest News
- 4.1 Next stage of Dunedin Hospital redevelopment announced
- 4.2 Christchurch's central library project faces $10 million shortfall
- 4.3 Contractor appointed for Town Hall restoration
- 4.4 Contractors are showing strong interest in building Christchurch’s New Central Library.
- 4.5 Dunedin Hospital rebuild to cost extra $100 million
- 4.6 Burwood Hospital delayed over one month because of asbestos
- 4.7 Christchurch Town Hall decision stacks up - Dalziel
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Output: By Project Sector (NZD m), 2006-2018
- Table 2: Growth Dynamics by Category, 2006-2018
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: Output: By Project Sector (NZD m)
- Figure 2: Growth Dynamics by Category