New Zealand Commercial Construction: Market Update
"New Zealand Commercial Construction: Market Update" presents detailed data on market growth dynamics for the commercial construction market in New Zealand. It also provides data on market drivers and indicators, along with leading companies, latest construction projects and industry news in New Zealand commercial construction market.
Furthermore the report enables readers to examine the components of change in the industry by looking at historic and future growth patterns broken down by segment.
It should be noted that a number of sections in this report will link clients to Timetric’s Intelligence Centre’s (ICs). The information provided in the ICs is for subscribers only and therefore comes at a set cost. With this in mind, the given links should only be treated as references used in order to provide a better data interactivity.
This report is the result of Timetric’s extensive market research covering the commercial construction market in New Zealand. It contains detailed data on market dynamics along with latest industry happenings, industry players and happening projects in New Zealand. "New Zealand Commercial Construction: Market Update" provides a top-level overview and detailed insight into the operating environment of the commercial construction market in New Zealand. It is an essential tool for companies active across the New Zealand construction value chain and for new players considering to enter the market.
"New Zealand Commercial Construction: Market Update" provides you with the following:
Reasons To Buy
- Commercial Construction Highlights
- Commercial Construction Output by Sector
- Market Growth Dynamics by Sector
- Market Growth Comparison
- Key Market Drivers and Indicators
- Latest Construction Projects
- Leading Construction Companies
- Latest Construction Industry News.
- Enhance your understanding of the commercial construction market in New Zealand.
- Promote growth in your business with detailed market growth dynamics by sector, as well as by market comparison.
- Identify the future pattern of market trends, from winners and losers to market dynamics; and thereby quickly and easily indentify the key areas in which they want to compete in the future.
- Familiarise yourself with the companies active in New Zealand commercial construction market.
- Improve your knowledge of the latest construction projects and industry news in New Zealand.
- 1 Commercial Construction - Highlights
- 2 Latest Projects
- 2.1 CCC – Christchurch Central Library Development – New Zealand
- 2.2 GHI – Christchurch Grand Chancellor Hotel Redevelopment – Canterbury
- 2.3 Relianz – St James Suites Residential Tower Redevelopment – North Island
- 2.4 NTP – The Landing at Wigram Skies Commercial Complex – South Island
- 2.5 ACC – Newzealand International Convention Center – North Island
- 2.6 Mansons – 96 Saint Georges Bay Road Office Building – Auckland
- 2.7 CQLP – Johnson Street BP House Office Tower – New Zealand
- 3 Leading Companies
- 3.1 The Fletcher Construction Company Limited
- 3.2 Beca Group Ltd.
- 3.3 Mainzeal Property and Construction Limited
- 4 Latest News
- 4.1 Christchurch's central library project faces $10 million shortfall
- 4.2 Christchurch looks to build a new Eden
- 4.3 Wellington road closed for demolition
- 4.4 Work Continues on Holcim Dome at Timaru Port
- 4.5 Contractors are showing strong interest in building Christchurch’s New Central Library.
- 4.6 Fletcher Residential wins $800m Christchurch housing project
- 4.7 Fletcher Building : Residential Chosen to Develop NZ$800 Million Housing Project in Christchurch
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Output: By Project Sector (NZD m), 2006-2018
- Table 2: Growth Dynamics by Sector, 2006-2018
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: Output: By Project Sector (NZD m)
- Figure 2: Growth Dynamics by Sector