Zamia Metals Limited (ZGM) - Company Capsule
Timetric's "Zamia Metals Limited (ZGM) - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, financial analysis, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Zamia Metals Limited"The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Identifies crucial company information about "Zamia Metals Limited" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "Zamia Metals Limited"
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
Zamia Metals Limited (Zamia) is a mineral exploration company. The company acquires, explores, and develops copper, gold, and molybdenum deposits. Its projects portfolio includes Belyando Gold project, Anthony Molybdenum deposit, and other projects. Zamia's Belyando Gold project is located about 2.5 km northeast of Zamia's Anthony molybdenum project. The company's Anthony molybdenum deposit is a porphyry-style molybdenum deposit. Its exploration tenements cover targets for gold, molybdenum and copper. The company has 14 Exploration Permits for Minerals (EPMs) to cover the identified targets. Zamia is headquartered in Chatswood, New South Wales, Australia.
- 1 Zamia Metals Limited - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Zamia Metals Limited - Company Overview
- 1.2 Zamia Metals Limited - Major Products and Services
- 2 Zamia Metals Limited - Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
- 2.1 Zamia Metals Limited - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
- 2.2 Zamia Metals Limited - Key Financial Performance Indicators
- 2.2.1 Zamia Metals Limited - Revenue and Operating Profit
- 2.2.2 Zamia Metals Limited - Asset and Liabilities
- 2.2.3 Zamia Metals Limited - Solvency
- 2.3 Zamia Metals Limited - Competitive Benchmarking
- 2.3.1 Zamia Metals Limited - Efficiency
- 3 Zamia Metals Limited - Recent Developments
- 4 Zamia Metals Limited - Key Employees
- 5 Zamia Metals Limited - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 5.1 Zamia Metals Limited - Head Office
- 5.2 Zamia Metals Limited - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 6 Appendix
- 6.1 Methodology
- 6.2 Ratio Definitions
- 6.3 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Zamia Metals Limited - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: Zamia Metals Limited - Key Ratios - Annual
- Table 3: Zamia Metals Limited - Key Ratios - Interim
- Table 4: Zamia Metals Limited - Key Capital Market Indicators
- Table 5: Zamia Metals Limited - Key Employees
- Table 6: Zamia Metals Limited - Subsidiaries
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: Zamia Metals Limited - Revenue and Operating Profit
- Figure 2: Zamia Metals Limited - Financial Position
- Figure 3: Zamia Metals Limited – Solvency
- Figure 4: Zamia Metals Limited - Efficiency