ZTE Corporation (63) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
Timetric's "ZTE Corporation (63) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, key competitors, financial analysis, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries as well as employee biographies.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "ZTE Corporation
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "ZTE Corporation " for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "ZTE Corporation "
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
ZTE Corporation (ZTE) is a provider of telecommunications, enterprise and consumer technology solutions for the mobile internet. The company along with its subsidiaries principally involved in designing, developing, producing, distributing and installation of telecommunication systems and its infrastructure. It provides wireless communications systems, optical transmission, data communication, mobile core network, fixed core network and IP multimedia subsystem (IMS). The company also offers smart phones, telecom power system, UPS, infrastructure and renewable energy products. Furthermore, it provides various services such as consulting services, integration services, customer support service, device support services, managed services, ZTE unicare services, mobile payment solutions and learning services. The company offers products and services to telecom operators in various countries across Asia Pacific, North America, Europe, Latin America, Africa and the Commonwealth of Independent States. ZTE is headquartered in Shenzhen, China.
- 1 ZTE Corporation - Business Analysis
- 1.1 ZTE Corporation - Company Overview
- 1.2 ZTE Corporation - Business Description
- 1.3 ZTE Corporation - Major Products and Services
- 2 ZTE Corporation - Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
- 2.1 ZTE Corporation - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
- 2.2 ZTE Corporation - Key Financial Performance Indicators
- 2.2.1 ZTE Corporation - Revenue and Operating Profit
- 2.2.2 ZTE Corporation - Asset and Liabilities
- 2.2.3 ZTE Corporation - Net Debt vs. Gearing Ratio
- 2.2.4 ZTE Corporation - Operational Efficiency
- 2.2.5 ZTE Corporation - Solvency
- 2.2.6 ZTE Corporation - Valuation
- 2.3 ZTE Corporation - Key Competitors
- 3 ZTE Corporation - Mergers & Acquisitions and Partnerships
- 3.1 ZTE Corporation - M&A and Partnerships Strategy
- 4 ZTE Corporation - Recent Developments
- 5 ZTE Corporation - SWOT Analysis
- 5.1 ZTE Corporation - SWOT Analysis - Overview
- 5.2 ZTE Corporation - Strengths
- 5.3 ZTE Corporation - Weaknesses
- 5.4 ZTE Corporation - Opportunities
- 5.5 ZTE Corporation - Threats
- 6 ZTE Corporation - Company Statement
- 7 ZTE Corporation - History
- 8 ZTE Corporation - Key Employees
- 9 ZTE Corporation - Key Employee Biographies
- 10 ZTE Corporation - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 10.1 ZTE Corporation - Head Office
- 10.2 ZTE Corporation - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 11 Appendix
- 11.1 Methodology
- 11.2 Ratio Definitions
- 11.3 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: ZTE Corporation - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: ZTE Corporation - Key Ratios - Annual
- Table 3: ZTE Corporation - Key Ratios - Interim
- Table 4: ZTE Corporation - Key Capital Market Indicators
- Table 5: ZTE Corporation - History
- Table 6: ZTE Corporation - Key Employees
- Table 7: ZTE Corporation - Key Employee Biographies
- Table 8: ZTE Corporation - Subsidiaries
- Table 9: ZTE Corporation - Locations
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: ZTE Corporation - Revenue and Operating Profit
- Figure 2: ZTE Corporation - Financial Position
- Figure 3: ZTE Corporation - Net Debt vs. Gearing Ratio
- Figure 4: ZTE Corporation - Operational Efficiency
- Figure 5: ZTE Corporation - Solvency
- Figure 6: ZTE Corporation - Valuation