ZPEB International : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
Timetric's "ZPEB International : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, recent developments, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "ZPEB International"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "ZPEB International" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "ZPEB International"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
ZPEB International (ZPEB) is a provider of petroleum engineering and technical services. Its portfolio of services include drilling, cementing, wireline logging, mud logging, geophysical prospecting, design and construction of oilfield surface facilities and road and bridge construction. It also undertakes packaged drilling and EPC surface construction projects. The company owns 247 sets of drilling and workover rigs and 2,023 sets of equipment. The company also holds 123 operational crews for petroleum engineering service contracts in 14 countries such as Uganda, Saudi Arabia, Yemen, Kuwait, the UAE, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Indonesia, Thailand, Myanmar and Ecuador. The company has completed 839 petroleum engineering contracts globally. ZPEB is headquartered in Puyang, Henan, China.
- 1 ZPEB International - Business Analysis
- 1.1 ZPEB International - Company Overview
- 1.2 ZPEB International - Business Description
- 1.3 ZPEB International - Major Products and Services
- 2 ZPEB International - Recent Developments
- 3 ZPEB International - SWOT Analysis
- 3.1 ZPEB International - SWOT Analysis - Overview
- 3.2 ZPEB International - Strengths
- 3.3 ZPEB International - Weaknesses
- 3.4 ZPEB International - Opportunities
- 3.5 ZPEB International - Threats
- 4 ZPEB International - History
- 5 ZPEB International - Key Employees
- 6 ZPEB International - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 6.1 ZPEB International - Head Office
- 6.2 ZPEB International - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 7 Appendix
- 7.1 Methodology
- 7.2 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: ZPEB International - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: ZPEB International - History
- Table 3: ZPEB International - Key Employees
- Table 4: ZPEB International - Subsidiaries