ZHAUG – Lingwu New Energy Vehicle Manufacturing Plant – Ningxia - Project Profile
"ZHAUG – Lingwu New Energy Vehicle Manufacturing Plant – Ningxia - Project Profile" contains information on the scope of the project including project overview and location. The profile also details project ownership and funding, gives a full project description, as well as information on contracts, tendering and key project contacts.
The "ZHAUG – Lingwu New Energy Vehicle Manufacturing Plant – Ningxia - Project Profile" is part of Timetric's database of 82,000+ construction projects. Our database includes a 10+ year archive of completed projects, full coverage of all global projects with a value greater than $25 million and key contact details for project managers, owners, consultants, contractors and bidders.
Zhejiang Hongyuan Automobile Group Co., Ltd. (ZHAG) is planning to build new energy vehicles manufacturing plant over an area of 40ha with the annual production capacity of 200,000 units in Lingwu, Ningxia, China.
The project involves the construction of stamping workshops, welding workshops, painting workshops, assembly workshops, a battery package production line, a charger production line, a charging pile production line, units controller, an administrative building and parking facilities, and the installation of machinery, equipment and safety systems.
Study activities are underway.
The project involves the construction of new energy vehicle manufacturing plant with the annual production capacity of 200,000 units in Lingwu, Ningxia, China.
The US$294 million project includes the following:
1. Construction of stamping workshops
2. Construction of welding workshops
3. Construction of painting workshops
4. Construction of assembly workshops
5. Construction of battery package production line
6. Construction of charger production line
7. Construction of charging pile production line
8. Construction of units controller
9. Construction of parking facilities
10. Installation of machinery, equipment and safety systemsReasons To Buy