ZG – Zhangjiakou Nordic Centre Ski Jumping Venue – Hebei - Project Profile
"ZG – Zhangjiakou Nordic Centre Ski Jumping Venue – Hebei - Project Profile" contains information on the scope of the project including project overview and location. The profile also details project ownership and funding, gives a full project description, as well as information on contracts, tendering and key project contacts.
The "ZG – Zhangjiakou Nordic Centre Ski Jumping Venue – Hebei - Project Profile" is part of Timetric's database of 82,000+ construction projects. Our database includes a 10+ year archive of completed projects, full coverage of all global projects with a value greater than $25 million and key contact details for project managers, owners, consultants, contractors and bidders.
Zhangjiakou Municipal (ZM) is developing a Nordic Centre Ski Jumping Venue project with the capacity of 10,000 spectators in Zhangjiakou, Hebei.
It includes the construction of ski stadium, changing rooms, ice rink building, vapor barrier, ski-lift, parking facilities, installation of dehumidifiers, main area lights, water heaters, sound system, proshop service, skate sharpening machine, scoreboard.
Planning activities are underway.
The project involves the construction of Ski Jumping Venue with a capacity of 10,000 spectators in Zhangjiakou, Hebei, China.
The US$55 million project includes the following:
1. Construction of ski stadium and ice rink building
2. Construction of changing rooms and vapor barrier
3. Construction of ski-lift and parking facilities
4. Installation of dehumidifiers
5. Installation of main area lights
6. Installation of water heaters
7. Installation of sound system
8. Installation of pro-shop service
9. Installation of skate sharpening machine
10. Installation of scoreboardReasons To Buy