ZG – Zhangjiakou Biathlon Centre – Hebei - Project Profile
"ZG – Zhangjiakou Biathlon Centre – Hebei - Project Profile" contains information on the scope of the project including project overview and location. The profile also details project ownership and funding, gives a full project description, as well as information on contracts, tendering and key project contacts.
The "ZG – Zhangjiakou Biathlon Centre – Hebei - Project Profile" is part of Timetric's database of 82,000+ construction projects. Our database includes a 10+ year archive of completed projects, full coverage of all global projects with a value greater than $25 million and key contact details for project managers, owners, consultants, contractors and bidders.
Zhangjiakou Municipal (ZM) is developing a Biathlon Centre project with a capacity of 10,000 spectators in Zhangjiakou, Hebei.
It includes the construction of ski stadium, changing rooms, ice rink building, vapor barrier, ski-lift, riffle shooting point and parking facilities, installation of poles, dehumidifiers, main area lights, water heaters, sound system, pro shop service, skate sharpening machine and scoreboards.
Planning activities are underway.
The Biathlon Centre project is developing with the capacity of 10,000 spectators in Zhangjiakou, Hebei, China.
The US$63 million project includes the following:
1. Construction of a ski stadium and ice rink building
2. Construction of changing rooms and vapor barrier
3. Construction of ski-lift and rifle shooting area and parking facilities
4. Installation of dehumidifiers
5. Installation of main area lights
6. Installation of water heaters
7. Installation of sound system and poles
8. Installation of pro-shop service
9. Installation of skate sharpening machine
10. Installation of scoreboardsReasons To Buy