Yunnan Chihong ZInc and Germanium Co Ltd (600497) - Company Capsule
Timetric's "Yunnan Chihong ZInc and Germanium Co Ltd (600497) - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, financial analysis, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Yunnan Chihong ZInc and Germanium Co Ltd"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Identifies crucial company information about "Yunnan Chihong ZInc and Germanium Co Ltd" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "Yunnan Chihong ZInc and Germanium Co Ltd
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
Yunnan Chihong Zinc and Germanium Co Ltd (Chihong) is a mining and mineral exploration and development company. The company acquires, produces, mines, explores, and develops lead, copper, zinc, silver, molybdenum, germanium, gold, and mineral resource deposit properties. It also explores, mines, produces, and develops germanium oxide, cadmium, bismuth, precious metals, rare earth metals, energy minerals, base metals, precious metals, and nonferrous metals. Chihong offers services such as mining, geological exploration, extraction, trade and scientific research, smelting, trading, metallurgical, processing, and waste recycling services. The company has its operations in China, Hong Kong, Canada, Australia, and Mongolia. Chihong is headquartered in Qujing, China.