Youngy Co Ltd (2192) - Company Capsule
Timetric's "Youngy Co Ltd (2192) - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, financial analysis, mergers & acquisitions, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Youngy Co Ltd"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Identifies crucial company information about "Youngy Co Ltd" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "Youngy Co Ltd"
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
Youngy Co Ltd (Youngy), formerly Lu Xiang Co Ltd is a provider of construction materials. The company offers products such as lithium concentrate, industrial-grade lithium carbonate, battery grade lithium carbonate, lithium hydroxide monohydrate, lithium carbonate, and monohydrate. Its lithium concentrate products are used for production of lithium hydroxide, industrial grade and battery grade lithium carbonate and other lithium salt products. The company offers industrial-grade lithium carbonate for electrolytic steel mold fluxes, specialty glass, ceramic, glaze, enamel and other applications. It markets its products across China. Youngy is headquartered in Guangzhou, China.
- 1 Youngy Co Ltd - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Youngy Co Ltd - Company Overview
- 1.2 Youngy Co Ltd - Major Products and Services
- 2 Youngy Co Ltd - Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
- 2.1 Youngy Co Ltd - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
- 2.2 Youngy Co Ltd - Key Financial Performance Indicators
- 2.2.1 Youngy Co Ltd - Revenue and Operating Profit
- 2.2.2 Youngy Co Ltd - Asset and Liabilities
- 2.2.3 Youngy Co Ltd - Solvency
- 2.2.4 Youngy Co Ltd - Valuation
- 2.3 Youngy Co Ltd - Competitive Benchmarking
- 2.3.1 Youngy Co Ltd - Market Capitalization
- 2.3.2 Youngy Co Ltd - Efficiency
- 3 Youngy Co Ltd - Mergers & Acquisitions and Partnerships
- 3.1 Youngy Co Ltd - M&A and Partnerships Strategy
- 4 Youngy Co Ltd - Key Events
- 5 Youngy Co Ltd - Key Employees
- 6 Youngy Co Ltd - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 6.1 Youngy Co Ltd - Head Office
- 6.2 Youngy Co Ltd - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 7 Appendix
- 7.1 Methodology
- 7.2 Ratio Definitions
- 7.3 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Youngy Co Ltd - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: Youngy Co Ltd - Key Ratios - Annual
- Table 3: Youngy Co Ltd - Key Ratios - Interim
- Table 4: Youngy Co Ltd - Key Capital Market Indicators
- Table 5: Youngy Co Ltd - Key Events
- Table 6: Youngy Co Ltd - Key Employees
- Table 7: Youngy Co Ltd - Locations
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: Youngy Co Ltd - Total Income and Net Profit
- Figure 2: Youngy Co Ltd - Financial Position
- Figure 3: Youngy Co Ltd - Solvency
- Figure 4: Youngy Co Ltd - Valuation
- Figure 5: Youngy Co Ltd - Market Capitalization
- Figure 6: Youngy Co Ltd - Efficiency