Yatra Capital Ltd (YATRA) - Company Capsule
Timetric's "Yatra Capital Ltd (YATRA) - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, key competitors, financial analysis, recent developments, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Yatra Capital Ltd"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Identifies crucial company information about "Yatra Capital Ltd" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "Yatra Capital Ltd"
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
Yatra Capital Ltd (Yatra Capital) is a real estate service provider. The company’s services include real estate investment, real estate management, real estate development, property rental and leasing, property buying and selling, real estate operations. It also provides capital appreciation, property and real estate acquisition, institutional investors risk adjusted returns services, and development-led investment opportunities. Yatra Capital invests and develops residential, commercial, retail, mixed use, hospitality, and infrastructure properties. The company’s properties includes IT SEZ, City Centre Mall, Treasure Town, Fountainhead, Market City Retail, and Taj Gateway, among others. It has its operations in India and the UK. Yatra Capital is headquartered in Saint Helier, the UK.
- 1 Yatra Capital Ltd - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Yatra Capital Ltd - Company Overview
- 1.2 Yatra Capital Ltd - Major Products and Services
- 2 Yatra Capital Ltd - Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
- 2.1 Yatra Capital Ltd - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
- 2.2 Yatra Capital Ltd - Key Financial Performance Indicators
- 2.2.1 Yatra Capital Ltd - Revenue and Operating Profit
- 2.2.2 Yatra Capital Ltd - Asset and Liabilities
- 2.2.3 Yatra Capital Ltd - Valuation
- 2.3 Yatra Capital Ltd - Key Competitors
- 3 Yatra Capital Ltd - Recent Developments
- 4 Yatra Capital Ltd - Key Employees
- 5 Yatra Capital Ltd - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 5.1 Yatra Capital Ltd - Head Office
- 5.2 Yatra Capital Ltd - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 6 Appendix
- 6.1 Methodology
- 6.2 Ratio Definitions
- 6.3 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Yatra Capital Ltd - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: Yatra Capital Ltd - Key Ratios - Annual
- Table 3: Yatra Capital Ltd - Key Ratios - Interim
- Table 4: Yatra Capital Ltd - Key Capital Market Indicators
- Table 5: Yatra Capital Ltd - Key Employees
- Table 6: Yatra Capital Ltd - Subsidiaries
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: Yatra Capital Ltd - Total Income and Net Profit
- Figure 2: Yatra Capital Ltd - Financial Position
- Figure 3: Yatra Capital Ltd - Valuation