Yamaguchi Financial Group Inc (8418) - Company Capsule
Timetric's "Yamaguchi Financial Group Inc (8418) - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, financial analysis, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Yamaguchi Financial Group Inc"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Identifies crucial company information about "Yamaguchi Financial Group Inc" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "Yamaguchi Financial Group Inc"
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
Yamaguchi Financial Group Inc (YMFG) is a banking service provider that offers personal banking and business banking products and services. The company’s products include deposit accounts, savings accounts, hedge accounts, instruments, bonds, shares, loans, mutual funds, educational funds, derivatives, securities, and debit and credit cards. Its loan products comprise personal loans, business loans, commercial loans, and real estate loans. YMFG offers services such as asset management, online banking, investment management, financial support, financial and economic solutions, term management, financial planning, risk management, funding support, financial consultation, accounting, regional financing, financial instrumentation, and credit supervision services. The company also provides transactions supervision, lease transaction, retirement benefit solutions, foreign currency exchange, customer point services, loss interest repayment, deposit reimbursement, consolidated tax payment system, financial reporting, derivative transactions, and bill payment services. It operates branches in China, South Korea, and Hong Kong. YMFG is headquartered in Shimonoseki, Japan.