YTL Hospitality REIT (SRHL) - Company Capsule
Timetric's "YTL Hospitality REIT (SRHL) - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, key competitors, financial analysis, recent developments as well as key employees.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "YTL Hospitality REIT"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Identifies crucial company information about "YTL Hospitality REIT" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "YTL Hospitality REIT"
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
YTL Hospitality REIT (YTL), formerly Starhill Real Estate Investment Trust, a subsidiary of YTL Corporation Berhad, is a real estate service provider that offers real estate investment services. The company provides property management, property development, project management, project development, and other services. Its properties portfolio includes JW Marriott Hotel Kuala Lumpur, The Residences at The Ritz-Carlton, Pangkor Laut Resort, Cameron Highlands Resort, Tanjong Jara Resort, Vistana Kuantan City Center, Hilton Niseko, Sydney Harbour Marriot, and others. The company operates projects in Malaysia, Australia, and Japan. YTL is headquartered in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
- 1 YTL Hospitality REIT - Business Analysis
- 1.1 YTL Hospitality REIT - Company Overview
- 1.2 YTL Hospitality REIT - Major Products and Services
- 2 YTL Hospitality REIT - Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
- 2.1 YTL Hospitality REIT - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
- 2.2 YTL Hospitality REIT - Key Financial Performance Indicators
- 2.2.1 YTL Hospitality REIT - Revenue and Operating Profit
- 2.2.2 YTL Hospitality REIT - Asset and Liabilities
- 2.2.3 YTL Hospitality REIT - Gearing Ratio
- 2.2.4 YTL Hospitality REIT - Solvency
- 2.2.5 YTL Hospitality REIT - Valuation
- 2.3 YTL Hospitality REIT - Key Competitors
- 3 YTL Hospitality REIT - Recent Developments
- 4 YTL Hospitality REIT - Key Events
- 5 YTL Hospitality REIT - Key Employees
- 6 Appendix
- 6.1 Methodology
- 6.2 Ratio Definitions
- 6.3 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: YTL Hospitality REIT - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: YTL Hospitality REIT - Key Ratios - Annual
- Table 3: YTL Hospitality REIT - Key Ratios - Interim
- Table 4: YTL Hospitality REIT - Key Capital Market Indicators
- Table 5: YTL Hospitality REIT - Key Events
- Table 6: YTL Hospitality REIT - Key Employees
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: YTL Hospitality REIT - Total Income and Net Profit
- Figure 2: YTL Hospitality REIT - Financial Position
- Figure 3: YTL Hospitality REIT - Gearing Ratio
- Figure 4: YTL Hospitality REIT - Solvency
- Figure 5: YTL Hospitality REIT - Valuation