YNH – Menara YNH Mixed-Use Development – Kuala Lumpur - Project Profile
"YNH – Menara YNH Mixed-Use Development – Kuala Lumpur - Project Profile" contains information on the scope of the project including project overview and location. The profile also details project ownership and funding, gives a full project description, as well as information on contracts, tendering and key project contacts.
The "YNH – Menara YNH Mixed-Use Development – Kuala Lumpur - Project Profile" is part of Timetric's database of 82,000+ construction projects. Our database includes a 10+ year archive of completed projects, full coverage of all global projects with a value greater than $25 million and key contact details for project managers, owners, consultants, contractors and bidders.
YNH Property Berhad (YNH) is planning to construct the Menara YNH Mixed-Use development project in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
The project involves the construction of mixed-use development on 1.2ha of land.
It includes the construction of a hotel, serviced apartments, shopping malls, swimming pool, banquet facilities, fitness facilities, restaurants, meeting rooms, retail space, parking facilities, elevators, safety and security systems and related infrastructure facilities.
Foster and Partners has been appointed as architect.
The project involves the construction of a mixed-use facility on 1.2ha of land on Jalan Sultan Ismail, within the Golden Triangle area of Kuala Lumpur city centre, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
The US$645 million project includes the following:
1. Construction of hotel
2. Construction of serviced apartments
3. Construction of a shopping mall
4. Construction of a swimming pool
5. Construction of banquet facilities
6. Construction of fitness facilities
7. Construction of restaurants
8. Construction of parking facilities
9. Construction of meeting rooms
10. Construction of retail space
11. Construction of related infrastructure
12. Installation of elevators
13. Installation of safety and security systemsReasons To Buy
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook