YLI Holdings Berhad (YLI) - Company Capsule
Timetric's "YLI Holdings Berhad (YLI) - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, key competitors, financial analysis, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "YLI Holdings Berhad"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Identifies crucial company information about "YLI Holdings Berhad" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "YLI Holdings Berhad"
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
YLI Holdings Berhad (YLI) is an investment holding company engaged in the manufacture and sale of ductile iron pipes, steel and plastic pipes and fittings, and waterworks related products. The company operates through its subsidiaries: Yew Lean Foundry, which is engaged in the manufacturing and marketing of ductile iron pipes, steel pipes and fittings, and other related products; Yew Li Foundry, which is involved in the trading of cast iron fittings, saddles and manhole covers, and fabrication of pipes; Logam Utara, which is engaged in the trading of un plasticized polyvinyl chloride (UPVC) and ductile iron pipes and fittings, sanitary fittings, brass fittings and related products; Yew Lean industries, which is engaged in the manufacturing and distribution of pipes and accessories; Laksana Wibawa, which is engaged in the manufacturing and trading of steel pipes and related products; Haluan Prisma, which is engaged in construction and project management; and MRPI Pipes, which is engaged in manufacturing and sales of high-density polyethylene (HDPE) pipes and medium-density polyethylene (MDPE) pipes. YLI, is headquartered in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
- 1 YLI Holdings Berhad - Business Analysis
- 1.1 YLI Holdings Berhad - Company Overview
- 1.2 YLI Holdings Berhad - Major Products and Services
- 2 YLI Holdings Berhad - Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
- 2.1 YLI Holdings Berhad - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
- 2.2 YLI Holdings Berhad - Key Financial Performance Indicators
- 2.2.1 YLI Holdings Berhad - Revenue and Operating Profit
- 2.2.2 YLI Holdings Berhad - Asset and Liabilities
- 2.2.3 YLI Holdings Berhad - Operational Efficiency
- 2.2.4 YLI Holdings Berhad - Solvency
- 2.3 YLI Holdings Berhad - Key Competitors
- 3 YLI Holdings Berhad - Key Employees
- 4 YLI Holdings Berhad - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 4.1 YLI Holdings Berhad - Head Office
- 4.2 YLI Holdings Berhad - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 5 Appendix
- 5.1 Methodology
- 5.2 Ratio Definitions
- 5.3 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: YLI Holdings Berhad - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: YLI Holdings Berhad - Key Ratios - Annual
- Table 3: YLI Holdings Berhad - Key Ratios - Interim
- Table 4: YLI Holdings Berhad - Key Capital Market Indicators
- Table 5: YLI Holdings Berhad - Key Employees
- Table 6: YLI Holdings Berhad - Subsidiaries
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: YLI Holdings Berhad - Total Income and Net Profit
- Figure 2: YLI Holdings Berhad - Financial Position
- Figure 3: YLI Holdings Berhad - Operational Efficiency
- Figure 4: YLI Holdings Berhad - Solvency