YDRC – Yutian Civil Airport – Xinjiang - Project Profile
"YDRC – Yutian Civil Airport – Xinjiang - Project Profile" contains information on the scope of the project including project overview and location. The profile also details project ownership and funding, gives a full project description, as well as information on contracts, tendering and key project contacts.
The "YDRC – Yutian Civil Airport – Xinjiang - Project Profile" is part of Timetric's database of 82,000+ construction projects. Our database includes a 10+ year archive of completed projects, full coverage of all global projects with a value greater than $25 million and key contact details for project managers, owners, consultants, contractors and bidders.
The Yutian County Development And Reform Commission (YDRC) is planning to construct a civil airport Yutian, Xinjiang, China.
The project involves the construction of a 3,200m long and 45m wide runway, a 3000m2 terminal building, four C-class parking slots and bays, taxiways, a luggage claim hall, a departure hall, security checkpoints, freight storehouses, a fire station, an air traffic control tower, parking spaces, water supply units, heating units and oil supply facilities.
Planning activities are underway.
The project involves the construction of a Civil Airport in Yutian, Xinjiang, China.
The US$105 million project includes the following:
1. Construction of a 3200m runway
2. Construction of a luggage claim hall
3. Construction of a departure hall
4. Construction of security check points
5. Construction of freight storehouses
6. Construction of a fire station
7. Construction of air traffic control tower
8. Construction of water supply, heating, and oil supply units
9. Construction of parking spaces
10. Installation of elevators and equipmentReasons To Buy