"XMG/FU – Xiamen Zhongshan Hospital – Fujian - Project Profile" contains information on the scope of the project including project overview and location. The profile also details project ownership and funding, gives a full project description, as well as information on contracts, tendering and key project contacts.
The "XMG/FU – Xiamen Zhongshan Hospital – Fujian - Project Profile" is part of Timetric's database of 82,000+ construction projects. Our database includes a 10+ year archive of completed projects, full coverage of all global projects with a value greater than $25 million and key contact details for project managers, owners, consultants, contractors and bidders.
Xiamen Municipal Government (XMG) and Fudan University (FU) are jointly building an 800-beds hospital over 175,000m2 GFA in Xiamen, Fujian, China.
The project involves the construction of an inpatient center, an out-patient unit, laboratories, intensive care units, a diagnostic center, operating theaters, a rehabilitation unit, waiting halls, a central pharmacy, parking and other related facilities.
Construction activities are underway.
The project involves the construction of a hospital complex with a capacity of 800-beds in Xiamen, China.
The US$193 million project includes the following:
1. Construction of an inpatient center
2. Construction of an out-patient unit
3. Construction of laboratories
4. Construction of a diagnostic center
5. Construction of a rehabilitation unit
6. Construction of operating theaters
7. Construction of a central pharmacy
8. Construction of parking facilities
9. Construction of other related facilitiesReasons To Buy