Wustenrot & Wurttembergische AG (WUW) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
Timetric's "Wustenrot & Wurttembergische AG (WUW) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, key competitors, financial analysis, mergers & acquisitions, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries as well as employee biographies.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Wustenrot & Wurttembergische AG"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Wustenrot & Wurttembergische AG" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Wustenrot & Wurttembergische AG"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Wustenrot & Wurttembergische AG (Wustenrot) is a financial services holding company. The company offers a range of financial, banking and insurance products and services. It offers home loan and savings bank products such as home loans, debit cards, credit cards, bridge loans, mortgages, individual and corporate loans, and savings and current accounts. It offers insurance products for life, disability, general liability, health, transport, legal protection, annuity, motor, crop, household, disability, contents, technical and casualty. It also offers financial and insurance advisory services, claims processing services, construction financing, land and building rental, and investment services. The company distributes its products and services to individuals, corporate and group clients through brokers, partners mobile sales force, insurance companies, and banks and cooperations. It operates in Germany, the Czech Republic, France, Ireland, Luxembourg, the UK and the US. Wustenrot is headquartered in Stuttgart, Germany.
The company reported gross premiums written of EUR3,988.8 million during the fiscal year ended on December 31, 2016 (FY2016), a decrease of 1.3% over FY2015. Its net earned premium was EUR3,932.8 million in FY2016, a decrease of 1.3% over FY2015.