Timetric's "Worldline SA - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, key competitors, financial analysis, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Worldline SA"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Identifies crucial company information about "Worldline SA" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "Worldline SA"
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
Worldline SA (Worldline) is a provider of payment and transactional solutions. The company provides a range of products and services under its three solution categories: financial processing and software licensing; merchant services and terminals; and mobility and e-transaction services. Its financial processing services and software licensing solutions comprise acquiring processing, and value added services; online banking; and software licensing. The merchant services and terminals solutions comprise commercial acquiring; multichannel payment acceptances; payment terminals; private label cards and loyalty services; and electronic and mobile commerce. Furthermore, its mobility and e-transaction services include connected living solutions; e-ticketing; e-Government collection platforms; and contact and consumer cloud platforms. Through these solutions, the company serves customers across banking, financial services, insurance, retail, transportation, utility and services, health, media and telecommunication sectors. The company has presence in Argentina, Austria, Belgium, Chile, China, France, Germany, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Luxembourg, Malaysia, the Netherlands, Singapore, Spain, Taiwan and the UK. The company is a subsidiary of Atos SE. Worldline is headquartered in Bezons, France.
- 1 Worldline SA - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Worldline SA - Company Overview
- 1.2 Worldline SA - Major Products and Services
- 2 Worldline SA - Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
- 2.1 Worldline SA - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
- 2.2 Worldline SA - Key Financial Performance Indicators
- 2.2.1 Worldline SA - Revenue and Operating Profit
- 2.2.2 Worldline SA - Asset and Liabilities
- 2.2.3 Worldline SA - Net Debt vs. Gearing Ratio
- 2.2.4 Worldline SA - Solvency
- 2.2.5 Worldline SA - Valuation
- 2.3 Worldline SA - Key Competitors
- 3 Worldline SA - Mergers & Acquisitions and Partnerships
- 3.1 Worldline SA - M&A and Partnerships Strategy
- 4 Worldline SA - Recent Developments
- 5 Worldline SA - Key Events
- 6 Worldline SA - Key Employees
- 7 Worldline SA - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 7.1 Worldline SA - Head Office
- 7.2 Worldline SA - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 8 Appendix
- 8.1 Methodology
- 8.2 Ratio Definitions
- 8.3 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Worldline SA - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: Worldline SA - Key Ratios - Annual
- Table 3: Worldline SA - Key Ratios - Interim
- Table 4: Worldline SA - Key Events
- Table 5: Worldline SA - Key Employees
- Table 6: Worldline SA - Subsidiaries
- Table 7: Worldline SA - Locations
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: Worldline SA - Revenue and Operating Profit
- Figure 2: Worldline SA - Financial Position
- Figure 3: Worldline SA - Net Debt vs. Gearing Ratio
- Figure 4: Worldline SA - Solvency
- Figure 5: Worldline SA - Valuation